Tactical Survival Advanced Course (TSAC) is a 5-day shooting course for Military and Law Enforcement personnel. Students will shoot over 1200 rounds of ammunition while improving their tactical shooting abilities. This course will be held at our Urban Training Center (UTC), which is a 25 acre fenced in compound comprised of 9 separate buildings totaling over 63,000 square feet.
This includes multiple classrooms, gymnasium, and many briefing areas that are fully equipped with audio and visual presentation capabilities. All live fire operations will be conducted at our 1,400-meter multiple bay range facility. Safety and education are imperative to instructing and conducting this course. Our staff of professional instructors is comprised of knowledgeable, experienced, and caring individuals with current real world experience.
Minimum class size 6 students not to exceed 12 students.
- Tactical Weapon Employment – Weapons Safety & Manipulation, Transitions, Search & Assessment,
- Tactical Firing Positions, Off Hand Engagement, Rapid Aimed Firing/Recoil Management, Multiple Target Engagement / Adverse Angles
- M4 Carbine – Fundamentals of Carbine Marksmanship, Zeroing Options, Co-Witnessing Optically
- M9 Pistol – Fundamentals of Pistol Marksmanship, Shooting on the Move, Tactical Use of Cover &
- Barricades, Target Discrimination, Low Light & No Light Firing
- Small Unit Techniques – Patrolling, Actions on Contact, Military Operation in Urban Terrain
Each student will receive a certificate of completion at the end of the course. Included in this course are all rental weapons, ammo, safety gear and instruction.
Once a student has signed up and paid for the course, we send a welcome email that describes the above as well as where the course will be located, exact times and what gear is recommended.
*Military and Law Enforcement MUST provide DoD/LE ID prior to the course.