Drone / C-sUAS Training
- Threat Management Group reserves the right to cancel or change a training course due to weather, minimum enrollment requirements not met, etc. If we cancel or reschedule the course, customers will be notified and have the option to choose another date to take the training course and if there is no date that is acceptable to the customer, we will refund the course.
- Threat Management Group operates in a safe training environment. Before a course starts we review our safety and range policies and procedures. We reserve the right to refuse service at any time for any unsafe, immoral act or anything there within. If students do not comply with our safety policies and procedures, then we will refuse service and provide NO REFUNDS.
- The customer has the option to cancel or reschedule their training 3 business days (72 hours) prior to training taking place. After such time, no refunds will be given if the customer fails to attend the training course. The requirement is due to enrollment and logistical support that is arranged prior to training.
- All customers are subject to a background check and eligibility for training courses. If any customers fail to meet Threat Management Group safety requirements, the customer will be denied access to the training course and fully refunded. Threat Management Group reserves the right to refuse service to any customers who fail the background check or safety standards. Any customer that may use or has the intent to use our training course with malicious, unsafe, or immoral intent will be denied service. TMG will not perform any background checks without the direct authorization from you the customer and will keep all findings confidential.
Don’t have the right training drones? No problem, TMG has a fleet of drones that you can rent.
Mobile UAS 101
Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) 101 Mobile Course In response to emerging UAS threats, TMG established the Mobile UAS 101 Course, designed to be presented at any customer specified location. This 1-day course is designed to provide all levels of personnel with UAS exposure, knowledge and awareness skills necessary to identify, accurately report and potentially mitigate the hazards associated with hostile/unauthorized UAS encounters. This is accomplished through both classroom training and practical demonstrations, designed to immerse the student in a UAS operating environment, managed by TMG SMEs with years of flight experience.
UASET-Leadership-MTT This 2-day course provides Leadership personnel with sUAS knowledge and awareness to identify, report and mitigate hazards associated with hostile/unauthorized UAS encounters and brief them on current and emerging Laws/Regulations pertaining to sUAS operations. Using both classroom training and practical demonstrations, students are immersed in a realistic and relevant sUAS operating environment.
Red Air Alpha
UAS Exercise and Scenario Training Support:
Authorized, Buy America Act compliant, Non-DJI UAS Red Cell Package that includes: 1 ea Threat Drone Quadcopter 1 ea Threat Drone Hexacopter 1 ea Threat Drone Octocopter
Advanced Drone Flight Operations Training (ADFOT)
Learn how to maximize your drone with advanced flight training at our flight locations. TMG has a very large flight operations area to learn without fear of loosing your drone. In addition, TMG’s Urban Training Center allows for “Off GPS” indoor flight.
Students will learn the fundamental operations of various small unmanned aerial system (sUAS) through a combination of classroom and flight instruction. Classroom instruction reviews sUAS hardware, firmware, and RC basics and maintenance. Flight instruction teaches the student basic, skilled, and advanced flight techniques with the various sUAS platforms.
Successful course completion requires the student to thoroughly review, perform, and test in each instruction phase. Assignments and testing may be modified at the instructor’s discretion.
Course Objectives At the completion of this course, the student will be able to
• Understand the internal operations of various sUAS.
• Understand how to use the Assistant Software to maintain, configure, and update the sUAS.
• Understand the need for and practice of basic flight in using various sUAS.
• Perform emergency maneuvers in flight.
• Apply principles of practical flight control during aerial operations.