- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Threat Management Groups’s prior written consent.
Threat Management Group reserves the right to cancel or change a training course at any time without notification due to weather, minimum enrollment requirements not met, etc. If we cancel or reschedule the course, customers will be notified and have the option to choose another date to take the training course and if there is no date that is acceptable to the customer, we will refund the course. Threat Management Group operates in a safe training environment. Before a course starts we review our safety and range policies and procedures. We reserve the right to refuse service at any time for any unsafe, immoral act or anything there within. If customers do not comply with our safety policies and procedures, then we will refuse service and provide NO REFUNDS. The customer has the option to cancel their training 2 weeks prior to training taking place. After such time, no refunds will be given if the customer fails to attend the training course. The requirement is due to enrollment and logistical support that is arranged prior to training. All customers are subject to a background check and eligibility for training courses. If any customers fail to meet Threat Management Group safety requirements, the customer will denied access to the training course and fully refunded. Threat Management Group reserves the right to refuse service to any customers who fail the background check or safety standards. Any customer that may use or has the intent to use our training course with malicious, unsafe, or immoral intent will be denied service.
Threat Management Group offers live training courses and services, which require no shipping. Customer is expected to be present for the training course, the location for which is given to the customer in a welcome email.